There’s nothing worse than not being able to get onto your own personal computer. Sometimes we make mistakes or simply forget our password. This simple guide, teaches you how to hack your mac and create a new administrator account.
Follow the steps below to regain control:
1. Reboot your computer
2. As soon as you hear the chime, hold down apple/command key + s key.
3. You will see a bunch of text come up on the screen. You are enetering into Terminal Mode.
4. Once in terminal mode type mount -uw /
5. Then type rm /var/db/.AppleSetupDone
6. Finally, type shutdown -h now
The computer will finally reboot and you will be prompted with the setup screen to make a new Admin account. Once logged in, you can delete the old admin account or simply just change its password!